Saturday, February 8, 2014



Great Picture of My Kid!!!
Taken by Monica at Shine A Little
(I will get her actual web address soon, she is on FB also)

So it has been a while since I have updated.
Mav is showing alot of improvement, not only in is has but just the way his skin feels all together. I wish we had a way for you guy to feel the difference. We haven't been doing any thing different other than the tub and lotion. (No steroid creams!! Only our antihistamine, he still itches.....) We are going to change our diet to a more "clean" diet. Trying to avoid so much processed food. I am also looking into a Vitamin supplement recommended to me by my Fav Chiropractors.  It is called juice plus. Let me know if you have any opinions. 

Here are some pictures:









I love that this is almost gone completely!!



I will load some before and afters soon. We are in a rush, Mav is going to stay with is Mimi and Pa tonight. Scott, myself and the big kids are going to the Mens Texas Tech Basketball Game!

Get your Guns Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment