Thursday, January 30, 2014

Its here!!

Do you know what this is?!?!?



If you guessed the Famous Tub you are right!!!
We finally got the tub about two weeks ago, Woot Woot!

The Baby Daddy (Hubby) and Babys Pa spent the weekend building a box for us to put the tub in.....



Mav helped too!!


I did try to take some pictures prior to Mav getting in the tub but it is really hard to take pictures of a 15 month old. So here are the best ones I got:








Alot of Mav problems are that he itches, I mean he is in a constant state of "itching".  I un-dressed Mav got his towel, clean clothes, diaper and lotion. By the time I got back to him....maybe 2 Minutes, this is what I got.....



This was before (literally maybe 2 minutes)


My poor poor baby!!

But here we are in our new life saving tub!!!!



I say life saving because I truly believe that it is. I have not used any cream (other that lotion) since we have started taking baths. Mav has taken 4 baths so far.....






His face is no longer scabby and bleeding. The redness is much lighter. I will try again to take better pictures tomorrow, we just completed our 5th bath. I will continue to take pictures and keep you updated.  








No comments:

Post a Comment